How to return items
I received the wrong item or was it was damaged. What should I do?
If you received the wrong or damaged book due to a seller error, you may return the item for a full refund. You must first contact your seller to report the issue. To contact the seller:
- Login to your account page.
- Towards the right of the item's information, click on the "Contact the seller" link.
- Select the appropriate contact reason (e.g. "I received the wrong item").
- Include a message to your seller (e.g. "I received an wrong item. Please provide your return instructions for a refund").
I want to return my item, but it wasn't damaged or a wrong item.
Please contact the seller and ask if they will accept the return. Sellers are not required to accept discretionary returns, but if they do they may keep a 15% restocking fee when issuing a refund. See our full policies page for more details.
When returning your item we suggest the following:
- Ship the item with USPS media mail. Media mail is a low cost method of shipping books. This shipping method is often not advertised at post offices, but is available nation wide. You may need to ask the clerk specifically for media mail.
- Purchase tracking for your return and keep a copy for your records. This will be your proof of return.