How do I return my rental?
Rental orders must be returned using the prepaid shipping labels provided by ValoreBooks. These labels will be made available 45 days after your rental order has been placed and can be accessed by logging into your order details page.
To access your account page:
- Enter your email address/last name and order number.
- Click "View my order".
- Locate the item you want to return and click ‘Return rental.'
- Note: If you don’t see a ‘Return Rental’ link, it’s likely that your order was placed within the last 45 days and your return label isn’t ready. If that’s the case, please check back after the first 45 days have elapsed.
- Print your prepaid shipping label and place the label on the OUTSIDE of your package.
- Print your packaging slip and place it INSIDE your package.
- Pack your books tightly with plenty of cushioning materials. Follow the instructions on your label and drop your package off at the appropriate shipping carrier.
Please disregard any return instructions and/or addresses you may have received with your item's original packaging. Use only the prepaid shipping labels and return instructions provided by ValoreBooks.
What if I'm finished with my rental early?
If you finish with your rental early, you’re more than welcome to return it. Please note, however, that the full rental price will still apply. Also note that your prepaid rental return shipping label will not be available until 45 days after your order has been placed.
How should I package my rental when returning it?
You can use the original box or any other box that fits your book(s). Please pack your return tightly so it doesn't become lose in the mail. Use cushioning like bubble wrap, inflatable packaging, or peanuts.
If you rented multiple books with ValoreBooks, you may receive a different prepaid shipping label for each book. Please package items separately and follow the individual return instructions, as each rental may not have the same return address.
If you’re ready to ship your books, log on to your account. There you can print your prepaid shipping label and your packing slip.
Why can't I return all my rentals in the same box?
Because ValoreBooks is a marketplace with multiple rental providers, different rentals may need to be returned to different rental providers. Please follow the instructions for each rental separately to ensure that your books are returned to the appropriate location.