Why should I rent textbooks through ValoreBooks?
- Dedicated customer service team
- Free rental return shipping
- Flexible rental terms including quarter-length (90 days) and semester-length (125 days) rentals
How do I rent a book through ValoreBooks?
- Search for the book you want to rent.
- Choose the rental provider you want to rent from based on the book condition and rental price you’re looking for.
- Select how long you want your rental to last.
- Add your rental to your shopping cart.
- Select your shipping method. Please note that the credit card expiration date must be after the rental return date.
- Enter your payment Information.
- Look for an order confirmation email from ValoreBooks. If you don’t receive it, please check your spam filter. This email will contain important information, including your order number and how to track your shipment.
- Return your rental by the due date using the free, prepaid shipping label and packing slip provided by ValoreBooks. When your rental period is up, we’ll email you with a link to print these materials and instructions on how to package your rental. These materials are also accessible by logging into your account page.
What materials does my rental come with?
Supplemental materials such as DVDs, access codes, CDs, and workbooks aren’t guaranteed with ValoreBooks rentals. For more information on what will be included with your rental, please contact that rental provider directly.