Before selling your items back with ValoreBooks, please make sure to read through our policies. We look forward to scoring you the most money for your used stuff!
Books, iPhones, iPads, video games, CDs, and DVDs that do not meet our quality standards won’t be accepted for sellback. Read our sellback standards to determine if your items are acceptable for sellback with ValoreBooks.
Please do not send in books that you do not own, or that you have rented from ValoreBooks or another rental provider. ValoreBooks is not responsible for rental late fee charges related to these books.
Please do not send in items that ValoreBooks does not currently support for sellback. These items will be confiscated.
When preparing your sellback items for shipment, please ensure that:
- Your items are packaged safely and securely in order to avoid damage in transit.
- Your package does not exceed 70 lbs.
- The packing slip provided by ValoreBooks is included INSIDE your sellback package along with your sellback items. If you have multiple boxes, please include a copy of the packing slip in each box.
- Your iPhone or iPad is deactivated and cleared of any personal data.
- You use the prepaid shipping label provided by ValoreBooks. Shipments that do not use these labels will not be tracked.
All sellback shipments must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of your sellback order date. Items typically take 2-14 business days to reach our warehouse depending on where the shipment originates. ValoreBooks is not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in the mail. If you would like to insure your package, you may do so at your own expense.
By sending in your sellback items to ValoreBooks, you agree to release us from any claim as to the products, the data stored in the products, or any information on any media used in conjunction with the products. ValoreBooks is not responsible for: any loss suffered by you due to any data that is not erased from the products and transferred to a third party; or any loss of data after the product is submitted to us. After sending in your sellback items to ValoreBooks, any requests for item returns may not be honored.
Once we receive your sellback items we will evaluate them to ensure each meets our quality standards. This process may take up to 7 business days. Your sellback items may be re-quoted or rejected for any of the following reasons:
- The item does not meet our sellback standards..
- The condition of the item is materially different than originally specified
- The ISBN or UPC code quoted does not match what was sent
- The item is determined to be counterfeit, fraudulent, or stolen
- Items listed on your packing slip were not included in the package received at our warehouse
- Items were received in our warehouse after the 30-day quote period and therefore are subject to a new market price
Please note that each item in a sellback order may be processed, evaluated, and reported on separately. If you have multiple items in your sellback order, you may receive payment for each one separately.
Once your items have been processed and evaluated, payment will be issued within 14 business days. ValoreBooks currently supports two payment options:
Check: Once a check has been issued, you can expect to receive your payment within 7-14 business days. Checks will be sent through USPS first class mail to the address you listed on your sellback order.
PayPal: Once issued, Paypal payments should post to your account within 2-7 business days. Payments will be deposited into the PayPal account that was provided during checkout.
By participating in the sellback program, you represent and warrant that you are the lawful owner of the products you are selling back, and that those products are free and clear of any lien or encumbrance.
ValoreBooks will not issue payment for any sellback items that violate one or more of these policies.